Thursday, August 20, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
This weeks successes where:

1.Received the first comments on my posts. Thanks to all of you who visited my blog and left comments. Your uplifting words have helped me in many ways.

2. My daughter is co-operating in making sure she wears her brace, and asking for help to tighten the straps that hold it in place. She also agreed to eat the recommended servings of dairy products. Her goal is 4 servings per day. We made a chart, to keep track of her progress. Doctor said that 1 slice of cheese is equivalent to a glass of milk or 1 cup of yogurt. We got our chart from here
3. Called to scheduled service for my washer that is leaking water. Since we got a service plan for 5 years we need to take advantage of it before it expires in two years.

4. And last, I have decided that no matter what troubles come my way, I will always believe and trust in God. I will continue to believe in miracles even if I never get one. There is nothing impossible for God.

To read more Small Successes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I'm late reading this. It's been one of those "sick kid" weeks. Thanks for uplifting me with your wonderful words and glimpse into your special family! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete