
I am so happy, I just went over to Melinda's blog and saw that I am the winner of a gift card. Wow! Thank you Melinda.
I was just about to post my accomplishments for this week and my goals for the next.
This were my Goals for this week:
I was just about to post my accomplishments for this week and my goals for the next.
This were my Goals for this week:
1. Get this house clean. Saturday, we had Son's birthday Party. The floor in the kitchen is dirty and sticky, someone spilled soda (probably). Goal, mop the floor.
2. go over menu for this week, and make grocery list.
3. Put away all the stuff used for the party( decorations, party ware, salad bowls, buffets, etc.)
4.Balance checkbook. Make sure I have available funds for automatic loan payments.
5.Attend first Catechist meeting.
6. Not forget Sister's birthday on Friday.
7. Get the kids stuff ready for their first day of school, and make schultutes
I am proud to say that everything on my list was checked off.
On Tuesday we went to a children's theme park here in my local city. My son has been wanting to go there for a long time, so I finally agreed. We spent there a few hours. The place is very small. It is more appropiate for younger ages. The rides are for children under 54" tall. The theme of the park is fairy tale stories. My son had fun. Daughter who is ten, a little bit.
Today Friday, we attended Mass at 8:30 AM, to give thanks for a wonderful summer vacation ending this weekend. To ask God for a good school year starting on Monday. The Mass only lasted 30 min. plus we stayed a little longer for the Blessed Sacrament exposition.
My kids were a little inpatient. But I had lots to ask in prayer, and I had been feeling in my heart to attend this Mass.
After Mass, we went to do some errands. Which brings me to my goals for this coming week.
Daughter wants me to make a dress for her baby Jesus. She wanted a baby Jesus for her own room, and on Sunday we got her the baby Jesus. She wants to dress him up as the Divino Niño. In a pink dress and blue sash.
We purchased some fabric and ribbon for the sash. So I hope I do well.
Next week they start school. So that means I will have more time to do things here at the house. Forgive me for saying that I concentrate better when kids are not at home. I love my children, but there are times they have tested my patience and well, I confess, I explode.
One of my goals is the attic room upstairs. It has become a nightmare again. All the party things got shoved up there. I also need to organize all my crafts material, and sewing area.
So now I invite you to visit Melinda's blog for more of Operation Organization Challenge.
You are putting me to shame! Great job, Rosario! I'd love to sew. Not one of my gifts, however! I haven't forgotten your gift card ... just a little behind this week after being sick all week last week. It's on the list!
ReplyDelete