Saturday, August 22, 2009

Party Pictures

Here are the pictures of Son's Party. You can tell that the theme was Pirates. This table decorations my sister bought for me and my other sister filled up the treasure chest with newspaper and then put beads and coins on top.


Most of the decorations my sister got at a Party store.


This boat made of a watermelon and filled with cateloupe balls, I got the idea from party ideas online.




And here is my Birthday Boy. Ahoy Everyone! I am now 7 years old.

The guests left around 8 PM. I began, taking food back in the house and washing some of the bowls and containers used for the food. I put most of the left over food in smaller containers and arranged in extra fridge we have outside. The rest went in the house fridge. I picked up Son's room again, he had opened up some of the new toys he got as presents and there were empty boxes and some toys on the floor. I then arranged all the party ware in a clear bin, where I always keep extra paper cups, plates, and cutlery for future events. I still have some stuff to wash, but I was too tired to do today. I did leave some cups soaking in warm water. It will make it easier to wash later. I think, I am going to go sleep now, it is almost 11PM. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment