Monday, August 17, 2009

On my prayer list

This week, I have much to pray for. My daughter's is scheduled for an x-ray on Thursday to see how the curvature in her spine is doing.

I want to also pray for a calm week, to not get stressed while preparing for the party on Saturday. I want to keep it simple, but knowing my husband, he will always make things harder for me, in order to please his family.

I want to keep my sister in-law and family in prayer, they are traveling out of town. I pray for their safety while traveling and their safe return.

I will be praying for young kids who are at summer camps or family vacations, that they are safe. Summer is always the time when tragic things happen to kids, while swimming. May the Lord protect them, and keep their parents, camp supervisors, and or chaperones alert.

Please let me know if you have any prayer request. I will like to join you in prayer too. Prayer moves mountains.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you and your daughter, your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete