Well today was the party, and I have been up since 5 am. I got up early to see the EWTN Mass Live. Then, began making the centerpiece, and planning my day. At 8 am we left to the store to buy the things that were needed for the food. Came back and began preparing the chicken salad. Like at around 11 am, my aunt came and helped me with some of the preparation. My Mom and sisters came around 1PM and also helped me. The party was set to start at 3PM. I was glad that only my cousin came early and she helped us prepare the guacamole, and she also help us to take the food outside were we had the tables set up.
The food was done on time. I am glad to have family here to help me. I did not invite a lot of people. Mostly my immediate family. The kids were happy. They colored pictures of pirates, played pin the treasure chest on the map. They played mexican style bingo. The pinata was next, cake, and presents.
I will post pictures later, still have guests here.
No comments:
Post a Comment