Outside my window...I see the beautiful flowers on the side of the driveway. Happy that I do not have to worry their management, because the gardener is my neighbor downstairs. I do not know nothing about gardening.
I am thinking...that is almost lunch time.
I am thankful for... my children and my husband.
From the kitchen... at the moment everything is clean in the kitchen. I will start preparing lunch as soon as we get back from the library.
I am wearing... comfortable clothes, have my shoes on, ready to go to the library.
I am creating... I just finished making three knight helmets out of a gallon of milk, for my Blue Knights.
I am going... to the library after I post this daybook.
I am reading... The Cloister Walk by Kathleen Norris.
I am hoping... that my son's birtthday party will be better than last year.
I am hearing... the kids in the living room watching Hannah Montana on tv.
Around the house... lots of things that need to be done.
One of my favorite things... (blank)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish removing all clutter from daughter's room and organizing her room.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... The area of my daughter's room that I am working at them moment. Her computer desk/ vanity.
For more simple woman day book visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment