Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kitchen is blessed

Here is the current picture of the kitchen. I cleared most of the stuff on the counters that were left from the kids club. I washed the dishes right after dinner and put most of the things back where they belong. The only things on the table are: my husband's lunch thermo, the first newsletter from school, a lazy susan that holds the napkin holder and cutlery holder. On the counter that separates the kitchen from the livingroom, I have another lazy susan with napkin holder, and cutlery holder. This is where husband eats dinner. He likes it because he can see tv better from there.

And there you see that huge tv. I told him before we bought it to get a flat screen, but he did not agree. That tv is huge and heavy. Right next to the tv is the hiding place for the vcr, dvd player, and other media. I covered the door with contact paper that I found at the 99 cents store. I will show more of my living room and later in another post.

Today, I accomplished a lot. I started the laundry and have a few loads more to go. Dinner was prepared on time, in spite of the fact that it was almost three oclock and I had not gone to the store yet to purchase the shrimp for the meal I will prepare. I rushed to the store and came back in less than 15 minutes. I am thankful the store is close to my house.

After dinner, I had some time to organize all the materials we have been using for the kids club. I had folders with lesson activities and coloring pages in three different places, so I went through each folder and organized everything in expandable file holders. Later, I washed dishes and had time to write this post.

My house is indeed blessed. Not perfect, but I am able to say that I wont be afraid if someone come by unexpectedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment