Ok, so I joined this challenge to unclutter an area in my home each week. Pretty much what I was planning to do in this next few weeks. Kids will return to school and I need to have a set schedule for when they return to school. This summer went well. I still have my son's birthday party in a few weeks too, and I have not yet made any plans or sent out invitations. Time is flying and I need to get organized by tomorrow if I plan to invite most of my family. Anyways regarding the challenge. I have already started on my office command center. I also made some progress in daughter's room. So my challenge for this week are those two rooms. My daughter's room and office. I have posted pictures of daughter's room in my previous post, now I will show you a picture of my office before changes.
This my small office, right next to the kitchen. On this wall you can see the bulletin board, where I have a huge calendar, weekly schedules, event flyers, or whatever else I want to post on it. You can see also the recycling center, a cart where I keep garbage bags, and other cleaning supplies. On the bookcase: I have the home control binder, incoming mail, books, magazine file folders that need to be sorted and purge anything not needed. Next to bookcase I have a file sorter where I have all kinds of craft paper, manila folders, copier supplies. The white drawers have all kinds of office supplies that also need to be organized. Next to that is the fridge. Yes, my fridge is to big to have in the kitchen so we place it here in this room. It is also used as a place to put magnets and kids chore lists, and art. The front is not metal so I am not able to put any magnets or use as message center.

No comments:
Post a Comment