A few months ago, I came across a blog called the I'm an Organizing Junkie. Every month there is a challenge for organizing an area in your home. Last months area was the make-up and hair stylers. I just did this yesterday, so I am a little late with the challenge. But I hope it inpires someone. If you want to see other ideas visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/
The hair dryer, flat iron, brushes and combs, neatly organized .
This will be, the new Make-up bag. I will keep this in my bedroom. The bag has two compartments. On the top I have lipliners, lip gloss, eyeliner, applicators, and a nail clipper.
The bottom section holds, powder, compacts, eyeshadows, and liquid foundation. I do not use make-up daily, only on weekend when we go out to parties. I just want everything to be in one location, and ready for whenever I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment