I remember like if it was just yesterday. Seven years ago, I was in pain at the hospital, trying to deliver my baby. The doctors decided that I needed a cesarian right away. Oh NO! Not again. I was hoping to deliver this baby the natural way. I was rushed to the surgery room. Given an epidural. straped to the bed, to keep me from moving. My husband was brought to my side. I was not nervous this time. I knew the procedure.
Then I heard the cry and the doctore announce, It's a boy! I already knew, but was relieved to hear it being confirmed. I had been told, it was not 100% sure it was a boy.
So here we are, 7 years later. My boy all grown up. I thank God every day for allowing my children another day of life. Today is even more special because it's Sunday and we will go to church. At the end of service, they will ask, "who is having a birthday today?". My little prince will stand up and the choir will sing happy birthday.
The birthday party was moved to next Saturday. Too many birthdays this month in the family. Husband's birthday is on Tuesday, August 18. My sister's birthday is the 28th. Happy Birthday to them too.
May our Lord Jesus, continue to bless each one, with many more years of life. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment