Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Office

Here are the after pictures of my small office. In the first picture you can see the changes I made to the bulleting board. I covered the board with this fabric I bought at a Salvation Army store for about 4 dollars. I did not know what to do with it, until now. On top of bookshelf I placed pictures of my sisters' family and parents in the middle. The other items on the bookshelf are still the same, need to purge some files. I moved the fridge with doors facing the hallway.

This next picture is my new place for family mail. Each of us has now a section for our inbox. I plan to use this to leave special notes to my children and husband. I have to tell them that any school paper I need to sign or see, they need to place in my inbox. LOL.

Now the other side of the room, ( this actually the dinning room but we thought it was to small for a dinning room so I made it the office). I moved the filing cabinet next to fridge, the copy machine is now next to window. The desk is now cleared of clutter. I placed the printer on top of hutch. In the white drawers, I have most of the office supplies. For now my purse and home control binder are on the top.


One thing that I was glad to do was, to find a solution to those cables under the desk.



I secured a wire basket under the desk and placed the extension cord and all those electric cord inside the basket, labeled the cords, so that I know what they are for. Now there is not more cord clutter on the floor.



I worked most of my Thursday morning on this challange. I still have to find a home for all those things I took out from the office which do not belong there.




No comments:

Post a Comment