I had made it my goal for this week to get to those areas in daughter's room that are cluttered with so much stuff. I did not get to do that. Instead I spent my time on the paper files. I went through most of the hanging file folders and purged as much as I could take out. I organized the folders and labeled. So I accomplished something that I was postponing for a long time.
I also organized all my lesson materials and coloring pages for the kids club and the Faith Formation Class. Last year was my first year teaching catechism at my parish. This year, If asked to teach again, I hope I am more prepared than last year.
Even though I did not get to my daughter room like I wanted, I know that it will be done next week. She did a few things on her own. I can't expect her to be perfect either. The main problem in her room she has too much things. In the three years that we have been at this house, she has switched rooms twice. Her room now, was my bedroom, until we moved to the first room in the house which happpens to be the smallest room. Her first room was the middle room, then she moved to the smallest room and now she has the Master bedroom. She did keep my bedframe and queen size bed, because it did not fit in the small room.
The middle room is my son's room. And the small room is now my room. But I will talk about each room in a later post. For now I just want to say that week 3 goal is to unclutter daughter's room.
Make sure to visit Melinda's blog for more organization stories.
Good job! I had a teacher that always told us "you can eat an elephant if you do it 1 spoonful at a time!" I always remember that when I have big things to do! GL this week!
ReplyDelete