The following picture is how my command center looked before changes.
Footprints, and other words of encouragement. My home binder, were I keep all my to do lists, contacts information, school forms and health related information. This binder I keep right next to my computer desk. You can see the picture here.
Now go over to I'm an organizing Junkie to see more posts on this month's challenge.
Hi Rosario,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your brother, as well. How is he doing? Micah does remarkably well. He plays soccer and baseball and is generally a pretty active kid. I try not to worry too much about the long-term and just enjoy today!
Thanks for your sweet words about my blog... Made my day!
Love the before and after pics ... you are doing awesome!!
Looks great!!! School just started Tuesday for us but I have already found that my command central is a HUGE help!
ReplyDeleteFantastic ! Love it !
ReplyDeleteMy contribution is here ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2009/05/home-management.html