Monday, August 10, 2009

Errand Day and Home Blessings

On Mondays, I go over my menu for the week and check to see if I need anything from the grocery store. I make a list of the items needed and head to the store. I call it my errand day because, I first go to the bank to deposit husband's check. Then I go to the grocery store.

Also on Mondays, I change the bedsheets and put them in the washer to wash. I have more than two sets so that I always have a clean set when I wash the other ones. I make the beds, dust furniture, and vacuum carpets. I also take out all the garbage outside, because is the weekly pick-up on Mondays. I sweep the front stairs too. I started calling my chores, home blessings after reading Sink Reflections by Marla Ciley, The Flylady. I have learn so much from Marla's book. I joined her support group on yahoo. Every day I receive motivational emails that guide me to keep my home blessed(clean). You can find out more about Marla at her website http://www.flylady.net/ If your house is a mess or in CHAOS ( Can Have anyone over syndrome) I recommend you to visit Marla's website. Learn how to Fly( finally love yourself). Sometimes we do so much for other that we forget to love ourselves. Marla teaches you how to take care of yourself first so that you have the motivation and energies to help others. It starts with you. It starts at home.

Well, I have to go do my errands. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment