Thursday, August 19, 2010

Working Together

My goal for this week was the attic.  I am always talking about it, and yes its a huge room. 

When my brother moved into my son's room, I took all of son's toy bins upstairs.  And since its also the place where I have the sewing machine, and the craft supplies, plus all the kids books, imagine the mess. 

To see some pictures of how it looked the last time I cleaned it go here.


Well, one day, my children went upstairs to play.  And they made a big mess.  So the logical thing was for them both to help me clean this mess.  Right?


I did help them get started.  They needed labeled bins to know where everything went.  And most of the bins were already filled.  My daughter took one corner, Son helped a little.  He mostly played with the toys.  My job was to organize all the books and school supplies, craft supplies, and educational games. 

I will say we worked about  3 hours, taking breaks every 45 minutes.

Here is some pictures to show you, our accomplishment.



I will show you more pictures tomorrow of the rest of the room.  The sewing area, the TV area.  And the entrance to the rooms.

Here is some pictures of my daughter's desk.  She organized this all by herself.  And her jewelry making storage.

1 comment:

  1. nice work! you should all be very proud of all that you accomplished!

    ReplyDelete