Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home Blessings

Hi Everyone.  Day two, of computer free mornings. 

I did get distracted, but not by the computer.  This morning, after quiet time and breakfast, I decided to move some furniture. 

Now, everytime this happens, more than one piece gets moved around.  I wanted the Feast table from the hallway, to be in the living room.  But I decided to use the buffet table thats in the living room for the Feast table.  I moved some of the statues to different rooms.

The Feast Table in the living room

Home office, computer desk hutch.

My bedroom


Then I took the  table from the hallway to my brother's room.  Had to take out the bookshelf that was in his room to make room for the this  table.
the hallway after removing the table


I then went into the office, and decided to also remove the dresser where I keep all the office supplies.  One of the drawers is broken, and it did not match the rest of the furniture.   So now I am left with all this items that need a place to store them in.  I am thinking to organize them in plastic boxes and store  in the laundry room linen closet.

before


after





Hopefully I will finish this unexpected project tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Rosario, your Feast Table is so beautiful! What a wonderful witness of faith you bring to your family especially your children. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us. They bring such joy to my heart this evening!

    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosario, you have incredible energy. I need you to come to my house for a visit--smile! I can identify--I get distracted so easily--just don't have all the energy and physical ability that I used to have so that makes it hard to get distracted except by computer-ha!

    ReplyDelete