Today at church, we had a special Mass to celebrate the Transfiguration of Jesus, and the National Salvadorianian Feast day to the Divine Savior of the World.
I did some web search and found out that, it is an old tradition to bless grapes and fruit during the Mass of the Transfiguration feast. That is why I included some grapes on the Feast table for today.
Also since this is the month dedicated to the Imaculate Heart of Mary. I did a wreath for my door. I found the idea at this blog, Family at the Foot of the Cross.
Here is how I did my wreath.
I bought this wreath at Michaels for under $5
Got some fabric roses and carnations at the 99 cents store.
And added the carnations to the wreath with hot glue.
The pink roses where a little hard to attach.
I hot glue one to another and formed a row.
Then hot glued the ends of the row to the side of the wreath.
Here it is on the door.
I did it!
Your wreath is beautiful, Maria. Love the red and the pink together.
ReplyDeleteI love the wreath ... it is so pretty! And it looks fairly simple. If only I had the time...
ReplyDeleteSo nice to "see" you on my blog this week! I'm so glad my post was an encouragement to you! We moms really do need each other's support not judgment.
Hope you are doing well!!
Hola Rosario, que hermoso altar, y que linda te quedó la corona, buena idea. Bendiciones
ReplyDelete