Bullying is very serious. Someone could get really hurt, as you can see by the video. Kids should know that if they are being bullied they should seek an adult,right away. However, most kids don't understand that. They are afraid that if they tell they will be called a "snitch" or a "tattle tale". And of course they don't tell , and nobody knows until the child gets hurt.That is an issue we deal with now a days.
The main issue actually is kids who bully. Kids think it is "cool" and "fun" to pick on other kids. When in fact it is not. It may be fun for them but it is not for the person they are bullying. They need to know that they could get in serious trouble. Like in the video. Those bullies may suffer through 25 years in jail.
That it is your job as parents to teach your children it is wrong to bully. And that they should tell right away if they are being bullied. Tell them it doesn't matter if they are called "snitches" or "tattletales".
I want you sit down right now and have that talk with your kids. A bonus would be if you show them the video. Hope you take my advice.
See you all next week,
Marah
Rosario here. I am truly amazed at the way my daughter, expresses herself. I do ask you to keep her in your prayers. She is scheduled for spine surgery on September 15.

Such talent here--and wisdom for her age. Truly inspiring.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Marah--remembering you in prayer concerning your surgery. I know God is going to help you through it successfully and I can't wait to read your posts afterwards telling us all about it.