In order to really teach your child/ren about life and faith, you need to get to know them more.You need to connect with them. Talk to them and relate to them. If you just push them to work, they will feel uncomfortable.Here are a few steps that will help you connect with your child/ren.
1.Getting to know them. To start off you need to know them. Knowing them means knowing all their favorites. Colors,Shows,Foods,and much more.
2.Hanging out with them.You should spend some time with them.Watching TV,talking,or what ever your child/ren wants to do.
3.Becoming friends.Every parent should have a strong friendship with their child/ren.It will help your child/ren know that you're always there for them.
4.Parenting them.The final step is parenting them.Now you can sit down with your child/ren and teach them everything they need to know.
I hope you take this advice and use it. Keep in mind that I am a child myself. I'm only 12. Sometimes the best advice on children, come from children themselves.
Rosario writing here. Actually she wants to have a blog of her own. But we are not able to make her
She is an amazing person. A few months ago she wrote a poem in memory of their school's receptionist, that passed away. She read the poem at our Annual PTO Volunteer Banquet.
She loves to read and is an A student. I am proud to be her Mom.
I thank God for blessing me with such an beautiful daughter.


Rosario de corazon te felicito por tu hermosa hija , es una bendicion tener hijos como los tuyos
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias Marah por todos tus consejos DIOS te bendiga y protega siempre
Un fuerte abrazo desde Mexico
Dear precious Marah, I used to be a school teacher and seeing your sweet picture and reading your very wise and informative words really makes me miss my former students.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds to me like you have had some incredible parenting.
I would love for you to do a guest post on my blog about your favorite book you've ever read, why you like it, why you think other children should read it and why, if any, adults would like it.
Please talk to your mom and see if you could do a guest post for me.
Sincerely,
Ms. Dianne
Thanks for stopping by today Rosario! What a wonderful post and how terrific for Marah to share her insights with us! What a special girl!
ReplyDeleteThis should be required reading for all parents. Thank you Marah, for guest-posting at your mama's place. You've blessed me so.
ReplyDelete