Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Lovin' it Fridays!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays


Today, I will be sharing this post at Tidy Mom. 

This week, I have been reading a book by James Pruitt, Healed by Prayer.  It is a book filled with testimonial of how people have received healing in dramatic awesome ways, thanks to the prayers of family and friends.  This book gives me hope to keep believing for God's sudden move.

I also sent a prayer request to Oral Roberts Ministries.  Years ago, this was one of my favorite shows on TV, The Hour of Healing.

A few days ago while driving to the hospital for daughter's appointment. I heard this song, If We Ever Needed You, on the radio.  And it has now become one of my favorite.  Casting Crowns is also one my favorite Christian groups.

My favorite moment of this week, was to see my two favorite aunts.   Aunt Mary, and Aunt Gregoria.   You already heard about Aunt Mary.  But you have not yet heard of my Aunt Gregoria. 

She is my Dad's sister.  Since the day I met this lady, she has been the sweetest, lovable person, I have ever met.  Always has a smile for you.  She lives near LA.  She was our tour guide the first time we visited Disneyland, many, many years ago.  

My sister called me to log on to Skype, a video call website.  When I did, she said someone wants to say hi to you.   She then took her laptop to my Mom's kitchen and there on the table was my aunt Gregoria, my Mom, and my brother.  I could see them on my computer screen. 

It was great seeing them via online.  But it was even much better when I got to see them in person.  I took a local transportation called BART to city of Fremont, CA.  My parents drove from their home to Fremont and I joined them there.  Dad's  brother had invited them to eat at their house.  It was an awesome reunion.  I had not seen my uncles for almost two years.

So those are my favorites for this week.  Now join me at Tidy Home and share your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment