Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful to God that my son's birthday party went well. 

We started our day yesterday, at choir practice.  Returned home and began to set up the back yard with tables and decorate with streamers and ballons.

Made a gelatin dessert, and tidy up the house a bit.  My Mother and sisters arrived around 2 PM they had lots of things to prepare some salads for the party.  My sister-in-law prepared the rest of the food.  We had a Mexican style buffet. 

We had lots of family and friends.  It was a great day.  Thanks to all my family that helped me to make this a great day for Julian.




Blessings,
Rosario

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julian is so precious--

    ALL of my extra weight is because of Mexican food!!

    I would love to have me some of that buffet!

    Tell Julian I said, Happy, happy birthday!

    Love, Dianne

    ReplyDelete