Hi Everyone, had to log on to my blog earlier today.
I have a special request for prayer. My brother, left for a few weeks on vacations, that is what he said before he left.
However, he has not call anyone from our family to let us know he is ok. We are beginning to worry because, he always call my Mom to let her know where he is.
None of his best friends, have heard of him either.
I am praying that he will communicate with us or with any of his friends, so that we can know that he is ok.
He's name is Ernesto.
Thank you, for your prayers.
Prayers for Ernesto, for his safety and that he contact your family ASAP! Prayers also for all of you who love and worry about him.
ReplyDeleteOh, Rosario, I am so sorry to hear this and will be joining your family in prayers for your dear brother, Ernesto.
ReplyDeleteOh, God, hear our prayer and give Rosario and her family word of her brother. Keep your hand of protection over him and keep him close to you, Father. We pray in Jesus' Name, Amen.