Friday, September 4, 2009

End of week accomplishments and goals

So here we are, its now Friday. I have a dentist appointment today. The kids will carpool to school with my sister-in-law. I will pick them up after school.

And its no cooking Friday. Yeah! My other sister-in-law has a Taco truck and on Fridays we go to eat there.

My end of the week accomplishments are:

Finished the dress for the Child Jesus. picture here



I have not done the attic rooms yet. It has been to hot, and I will need to either do it very early morning on Saturday or wait for a cooler day.


I did go up there to make the little dress, on Saturday and on Tuesday I did a tote bag for a friend. I did not take pictures of tote bag. I have not been able to post pictures because husband takes the camera to work.

Here are some pictures of the attic from last year. As you can see it is a huge room.






I have made some changes in there. The futon sofa is still in the same place.


This is the view coming from the stairs. We wanted this to be the family room, but I have not had time to arrange it well. And during the summer is to hot to be up in the attic.


The following picture is a picture I took a few months ago. It resembles how it looks now. All those baskets and boxes were full of stuff collected from the other rooms. They were waiting there for me to sort and purge. I did some, but not all. I was looking for the picture of my sewing and craf area, but could not find it, I will post it on the blog later.

I wanted to have the room look like a school room, a place for kids to play and do crafts. I had a bookshelf with books, but I took that to son's room.
Hopefully, I will have time this weekend, and the following week to finally finish this room.



I did find the picture of my crafts, sewing area.


Stay tuned for the after pictures of the attic. My goal for week 6 will be the attic.

Now go check out more week 5 victories. @ Melinda's Blog, Operation Organization Challenge

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great project room! Can't wait to see what changes you make. Stay cool while you're working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your attic - it is such a nice space - I am jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete