I ask in Jesus name, that you search me, and purge in me anything that is not good. Fill me with your light. May I be more like you and less like me. May I always have a word for that someone in need. May I see you in others. Heavenly Father. Help me to be patient in waiting for your response to my prayers. Help me to understand when things do not go as I have plan. Your word says, " that in all things God works for the good of those who love him." Romans 8:28
I have confidence that you have good plans for me. Open my eyes so that I may see, those who need help. Open my ears, so that I may hear your voice when you call me. Remind me that one moment with you is much better than thousand moments spent elsewhere.
Jesus, today I ask for a special request. My husband will be without work for a couple of days. May this time off from work, be a time of calmness. Husband works hard, and is the only provider for this household. I understand he need to take time off to rest. Lord, I hope this is just for a few days, and that there will be more work for him soon.
I thank you, that at the moment we are well financially. And that a few days off from work, will not be a problem for us. I pray that you help those other families, co-workers of husband that will be without work too. I do not know their financial situation, but I know a few families that have been barely making it. Father help those families that are facing financial problems. May they be able to find work. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen

Every Wednesday, we Walk with Him, posting a spiritual practice that draws us nearer to His heart.