I asked husband to help me this time to make it easier for me. But he said he will not help me. "Why do you want to move it again?"Because I want to move it, I replied. He went to paint the window frames outside, and left me to do the work myself. I used the circles once again, placed them in specific spots, to make it easier to slide the bedframe to the other wall. I had my daughter help me place the circles in place, while I slightly tiped the bedframe to allow her to place it underneath. I was afraid it will tip over and crush us both. But thank God for our Angels helping us, we managed to move it. Who needs a husband when you have "moving men" and Angels to help you.
After moving the bedframe, we moved her desk and bookshelf two the wall were the bedframe used to be. I made sure to vacuum well and dust behind the furniture. We placed the mattress in its place. Then the bedskirt, covers and bedspread. We were not done yet, but had to stop our project. We got a call from friend that there were doing crafts at our local Michaels craft store. So I took the kids to do some crafts. We returned home, had the kids take showers and got dressed to attend a birthday party. We did not get home until late.
On Sunday, we left to church at 8:15 AM, after Mass we went to first communion preparation class. And in the afternoon went to sister-in-law's house for dinner. No house chores done on Sunday. Monday morning, I decided to take bookshelf from my room to use in the attic for my craft supplies. Then I need something to hold the things I had on the bookshelf. So I started scanning my house for the perfect candidate. The piece in living room that hold the vcr, dvd, and cable box, will be perfect. Then I notice the mess in the living room and kitchen. I first need to take care of this before I start moving more furniture. So I spent 15 minutes in each room. I even moped the floors. And did some loads of laundry. Put away all the clean laundry done last week that was still in baskets in the laundry room. Then I moved the piece of furniture from the living room to my the master bedroom. Now I needed something to hold the dvd, vcr, and cable box. I found the perfect thing in the attic.
The piece that is right next to the tv, that is holding the lamp, is the piece that I used in the master bedroom. I will post the after pictures later.
I am going to start now with my house chores, and spent some time organizing in the attic. I will try to post some pictures of my progress tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment