
Tomatos from our garden, picked today. Plenty for us and to share with family and friends. Thank you God for our tomato blessings.

The piece I found in the attic to replace the other one which is now in my bedroom. (forgot to upload the other picture of the bedroom)

This image of Our Lady of Guadalupe we brought from Mexico two years ago. It is very heavy. We wanted to have it in the garden but husband decided to keep inside. The basket with bread, I just bought from a friend that makes them to bring more income into her home. The bread is desiccated.

Here is my prayer altar. I placed two ceramic punkins as fall decoration. Picture of Saint Padre Pio. Today is his feast day. I am slowly beginning to decorate with fall decorations. I still have my Mexican decorations on display.

Last but not least. Son doing his homework. We had to time his reading. On the table you can see their markers and colors. They colored a picture of Padre Pio from
Matilda's blog. Thank you God for the blessings you have brought into our home this past few days. Continue to bless us, so that we can be a blessing to others.
Tomorrow, I will post pictures of daughter room. before and after changes. And on Friday the big finale of 8 week home organization challenge. I will have pictures of the attic.
No comments:
Post a Comment