Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 7 Gone! Week 8 Goals

Another week gone by and my attic is still not done completely. I did do just a little. I cleared all the clutter from the craft area table and sewing area. I do not have a picture to show you. I will wait till it is all done.



Other things accomplished around the house. Cleaned the bathroom including tub this week. I took three bags to goodwill. Took care of all those areas where I tend to pile things. The office desk, and the laundry room. The kids rooms were cleaned on Saturday and they have stayed clean, the kids are doing the work. You can see the pictures of son's room here.


Another very important thing I did this week, not concerning home organization, but very needed in my life was to spend more time in prayer and quiet time with God. I have been reading my bible and meditating on what I read. Staying quiet for a while to hear God's voice. I finally read a book that I been wanting to read, I read it all in one week. Awesome book by a local Pastor. The book talks about the beauty of a Christian woman. I had the book for almost two years and had not had the time to read it, but once I started I could not put it down. Great book. It has motivated me to see myself just like Jesus sees me.

My goal for week 8, our final week. I am not going to say the attic. But if it gets done, I will show you the pictures. Pretty much most of the organizing is done. I have removed most of the clutter, but like you know. Our work is never done. There is always an area or a place in our house that gets unattended, and soon ends up needing some organization. I want to thank Melinda for starting this 8 week organization challenge. I have learned a lot during this 8 weeks. Thanks to all of you who follow my blog and have left comments.
Have a great weekend, and God bless you.

1 comment: