Thursday, September 3, 2009

Home Organization Idea

For all of you who are struggling with those linen closets and kids clothes drawers. I have a great idea or tip. About a year ago, I was web surfing for ideas on how to keep my house organized, I found the website of a professional organizer, Linda Koopersmith


Linda shows you how to fold clothes and store in drawers using drawer dividers. Amazing! You save lots of space and its easier to find your clothes, plus it stays neater. No messy drawers. I even tried this with my linens. I placed them in plastic bins, up in the attic. I will post pictures later.

You can see a new video of Linda showing you how to fold clothes on You Tube. I was going to add it on the post, but decided to remove it. The screen was to big to post within the blog.

Here is a picture of the linen closet that is in the laundry room. When I took this picture it was full of all my craft boxes on the top shelf. In the bankers boxes, I have window panels, tablecloths, and the bedsheets that are used more often. I have laundry supplies on another shelf. In the clear plastic bags, I have my sofa covers. I organized the closet about a month ago, but I think I need to re-organize it again. The craft boxes are now in the attic. My goal for this week was to organize the attic, but I have not had time to do this, and is too hot to be up there cleaning. I will talk more of the attic in tomorrow's post.







No comments:

Post a Comment