I wanted to start on the attic early this morning to avoid the heat later in the afternoon. I got up around 7:30 AM, but first I had a shake for breakfast and set my timer for only 45 minutes. I managed to clear some of the boxes nearest to the stairs. I got some empty laundry baskets and placed anything that belongs downstairs or that I will no longer need or use.
I organized all the party supplies, like plates, cutlery, cups in a box. I seperated the cutlery in clear ziplock bags. The 45 minutes were over. I did not do much, but you already see some difference.
I went downstairs to fix breakfast for my family. I was hoping to return after breakfast was done and the dishes washed. But husband wanted us to go to the park to ride the bikes. We have not been at the park for almost a month. So I agreed.
The attic will not get done today, but if I do a little each day, I know it will get done. Plus family time is more important than the attic.
At the park, I walked, while the kids ride their bikes. My sister-in-law's family come with us too. So I walk with her. And the kids and husbands ride their bikes. I have a bike too, but I did not feel like taking the bike today. Is that time of the month.
The Park is located near a pier. So you can walk and see the water close. There are lots of ducks at the park. Its fascinating to see them in groups walking along the path. There is this part where we walk that is gated and narrow and one time we were walking behind the ducks and they will not move. So we had to wait there for a while until they moved to the side and we walked past by them. The kids were scared that they will poke us. It was so funny.
We walk toward the play structure is about 20 minutes walking distance from where we park our car. We rest there while the kids play on the structure. Then we head back to the place where we park the cars. Before we leave. The kids play with their soccer ball. Or they just ride their bikes on the walking paths. This time my nephew had their kites. So they flew them for a while. I was really tired. I really need to exercise more often.
We returned home like at 11 AM. Kids wanted me to bake some blue berry muffins. I really do not feel like baking today. But they took out the stuff and prepared the mix. All I did was preheat the oven, and pour the mix on the muffin tins. While the muffins were baking , I washed the dishes. Watched the ICarly show with my daughter.
I think I will go back to the attic as soon as I finish this post. Is not to hot to day. And since we live close to the bay, there is a cool breeze today. I will open the windows and turn on the fan.
Have a great day , and spend some time with family having fun today.
What a lovely day, and so balanced! Loved this. Thank you!!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete