I love my digital camera. Its so nice to take your pictures and if you do not like them delete them. No waste on printing or waiting to develop pictures. You can share your pictures instanly with family via email.
Since husband did not work today, I took the camera, and started taking pictures of my accomplishments of today.
Here is my kitchen.
Since husband did not work today, I took the camera, and started taking pictures of my accomplishments of today.
Here is my kitchen.
The oven. Is not spotless, but is clean.
This is my living room, I changed the sofa cover and chair cover. This month is Hispanic Heritage month. Mexicans celebrate their independence day on September 16th.
This is why, I like to decorate with Mexican sarapes and the colors
of the Mexican flag, red, white, and green.
This is a dry erase calendar that I bought a few weeks ago on sale.
I plan to replace my huge paper calendar.
Use color markers to distinguish different activities:
Church, school, and family events.
No comments:
Post a Comment