Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Walk with Him Wednesday

Today at Holy Experience there will be no sharing of posts. Ann has suggested that we have a quiet time alone with God. And next week we can again share our posts at her blog Holy Experience.

I do need my quiet time with God. Lately, I have been busy with so many projects at home. I homeschool after regular school is over. My children attend a public school. And I stay home, to make sure all the house is clean and organized. I also have time to read inspirational blogs. Computer can be addictive at times. Taking away my time for my chores and my time with God. However, there are times that I come across a post that encourages me and uplifts me spiritually. I meet other Mom's that have faced difficult situations and I learn from them how to deal with my own. Through prayer. We pray for each others needs. We do not know each other, but we know Jesus, and he brings us together in unity, in prayer. Encouraging the younger women and getting encouraged by the older generation.

Today, in my quiet time with God, I will praise and worship. Repent for my wrong actions or words. Ask for special intentions in my heart, and yield to Him. I will end my time with Him, in silence, waiting for Him to talk to me. Letting me know what He desires of me. I will stay quiet, listening, and write in my journal, what the Lord has requested of me, so that I would not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment