
Before picture of desk area

The mess on the floor, this area was not visible from the door, it was the place where I will find stuff forgotten.

This is how the closet looked and the mess on the floor.

Now the after pictures. This is the wall where the bed was located. I am not finished yet with this area. There are still many things on top of dresser that where removed from the other walls. Picture frames, posters, and achievement certificates.

This is where the bed is now. You can see in the reflection of the mirror, that it is opposite the closet and dresser.

The floor in between the desk and bed. No more clutter.

The floor in front of the bed and closet, viewed from the door.

And the floor in between bed and window. You can see no more mess on the floor. It took her 15 minutes to clear in order to be allowed internet access. I know she likes to stuff things in her drawers and closet, but today after school we will take care of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment