Here is my home control center. The dry erase board calendar, helps me keep up with appointments, events, and birthdays.
The board next to it is a foam board covered in fabric. This is my bulletin board. I have made a summer schedule for the kids to follow. It will probably be changing weekly, depending on the events scheduled.
Before I posted this post, I made some changes to the schedule and I decided to use the clip art pictures with magnets on the board to remind me of special weekly chores.
Monday- Grocery Day, and Sort Laundry
Tuesday- Library Day, Dust, Mop floors and Vacum
Wednesday- Clean kitchen
Thursday- Clean Baththroom,
Friday- Clean Car and purse.
Saturday- Family Day
Sunday- Church day and Family Day II
Kids chores are:
Son, age 7: Make bed, clean side of room, bathroom monitor ( make sure sink and toilet are wiped clean and take out trash can), put away dishes, and sort laundry on Mondays.
Daughter, age 11: Make bed, clean side of room, feed pet, set and clear table for meals and water plants once a week.
They get points for their chores. Points can get redeemed for computer time, TV time, special treat, etc.
Occasionally I ask them to help me do something and that counts as extra points. If they help each other to do their chores, or if they do things on their own without being asked they get extra points.
Here is our weekly menu, my daily routines to follow, grocery list, and kids chore charts.
I used clear plastic on top of paper to make it reusable and waste less paper in printing every week.
The envelopes hold, their point rewards.
No comments:
Post a Comment