Thursday, June 24, 2010

That Resource Blog

Hi Everyone,

I will like to recommend to you this awesome blog called That Resource Blog.  I just printed out some labels for my home library.  And they have excellent resources for homeschoolers.  What I like most about this blog is that they have faith lessons.

I am planning to do their virtue lessons this summer with my kids.  I am also participating in the Holy Heroes Summer Adventure.  Another excellent program VBS style.   The program is actually free but if you want to get their summer package it is very affordable.  I have already ordered it, and can wait to get it.

Now I am getting back to my attic to start my home library organization.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    We're so glad that you like our resources. We have just redone our library at home too. It's amazing how many books you can accumulate. :)
    We're so happy that you find Our Virtue Lessons helpful. We are working on getting the next set up there shortly.

    Blessings,
    The Team

    ReplyDelete