Friday, June 11, 2010

Changes to blog

Happy Sacred Heart Day!  Today is a very special day for me.  I went to Mass,and visited the Blessed Sacrament. 

Later, I will be going to visit my mother and sisters.  I will be spending this weekend with them and our cousin who came from El Paso,TX.  

She will be leaving this Sunday.  My kids still have three more days of school next week.  So I must come back on Sunday too.

Today, the Mexican soccer team played the South African team.  My kids were sad they will miss the game.  Son wore the Mexican team outfit under his uniform.  Daughter found a wistle shaped like a soccer ball and colored it with the Mexican flag colors, to show her support for the team.    We are not much of soccer fanatics but once every four years we join our friends and family to cheer for the Mexican team. 

I made it clear, If Mexico plays the United States team, I am supporting the U.S. team.   Which I believe is a much better team than the Mexican team.    Actually my favorite soccer team is Brasil's.

Did you noticed the changes I made to the blog.  I am so happy that they introduced this new design templates.  I was getting tired of the same templates.  I noticed other blogs, that are so nice and I wanted to make my blog look great.  I think this is much better than the previous look.

I still have to figure out how to make the music player smaller.  But I will do that another day. 

Now I have to get my things ready for my weekend trip.  Have a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I like the change!

    Enjoy you're weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rosario, your blog looks beautiful.

    I'm so glad that you had a lovely day today and that you get to go be with family. I miss my dear mom so much. Please give her a hug for me and tell her Dianne said "hello."

    I like that you will cheer for U.S. soccer team. I think we have a great country even with all of our problems. And I will pull for Mexico against the South African team. Although, I went to Brazil on a mission trip and I love the country and the people.

    And you, dear heart, have made our country all the better. United States' gain is Mexico's loss--I know your heart is still there in many ways though.

    But I'm glad we are sisters in Christ. Have a blessed weekend and a safe journey.

    Love,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete