Friday, June 25, 2010

VBS and Summer Adventures

This week my children participated in a Vacation Bible School hosted by our former Christian Church.  Their theme was High Seas Expedition.  Today was the last day.  Since it was the last day, and its was a little warmer than usual, they had water games outside.

I told my children not to get wet.  Did they listened to me? No.  I found them all wet.  Brought them home and made them take showers and washed their wet clothes. 

Tonight we will return to the church for their VBS showcase night.  My kids loved this VBS. 

I will have a VBS at home with my children and their cousins.  This year it will only be about seven kids.  Two of their cousins are on vacations.  I have ordered the Holy Heroes Summer Adventure package and we plan to finish the Little Flowers book from last year. 

This summer, my goal is to keep my children away from TV.  So I want to do lots of crafts with them and take them on educational field trips.  Will be taking them to the Library once a week to borrow books and also to the Library's summer events.   I think that will keep them busy.

I will try to update as much as possible on our Summer Fun Adventures. 

And before I forget, my sister told me about this website called Children of Hope.  She says that it will become one of my favorite websites.  I think I will go there right now to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment