
Hi Everyone! I have been very busy the last couple of days.
Friday, went to Mass early in the morning. Had symptoms of a migraine but did not let that ruin my plans for the day. Spent time visiting Blessed Sacrament. I am thankful that after my time in God's presence, my headache went away. Friday afternoon, spent finishing my report on the Franciscan order for the History of the Church class on Saturday.
Saturday, Went to theology classes. Gave presentation in class of the Life of St. Francis. In the afternoon, I spent time working on homework assingments.
Sunday, went to Mass as usual. Later took my children to eat. Came home and just relaxed. Later, I spent some time in the attic room. It is looking so much better now. Will show you pictures later this week.
Monday, spent morning cleaning my home. Went grocery shopping, return home to finish cleaning and prepared dinner. Sisters came over to visit. We went to park. My son's classroom had a fielday at the park. It is a yearly tradition from their school. Returned home, finished preparing dinner. And got ready to attend the Volunteer's Banquet for Parent Teacher Organization.
My daughter wrote a poem in memory of the school's receptionist that passed away a few months ago. Daughter read the poem at the banquet. Awards were given to all the school volunteers. I am currently on the Board for the PTO, my title is Bilingual Parent Liaison. I volunteer in my children's classroom as much as possible on field trips, school activities. I also help our Spanish speaking mother's translating information for them. I encourage them to attend meetings and school activities.
I honestly due this for my children and because I know that parent participation is very important for the success of a child's education. The school that my children attend, has been considered one of the schools that has increased their test scores and over all achievements in the last year. I am thankful to the teachers, administrators and the PTO for making this possible.
And today, Tuesday, I will be doing my daily house chore, before I attend my daughter's fielday at the park. We still have one more week of school, and then they will be on vacations.
But here at our house we will be having our first vacation bible school. And continue the Little Flowers and Blue Knights program. I plan to do lots of learning activites with my children during this summer. That is why I am getting our Attic room ready for our home summer school events. Will be posting more about this later.
Have a nice day.
Picture, taken by friend of a light house.
Wow! Busy!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo.