Last year, I took part of this amazing walk. My first year attending a pro-life event. I was amazed on how many people where there. This year, I will not be able to attend physically. But my prayers will be with each and everyone there.
The reason why I am not attending, is that we did not plan ahead to go this year. And I was invited to a baby shower from husband's family side. What great way to celebrate today than at a baby shower. Life is such a precious gift. From beginnning to end. It is a gift from God that only he can take away.
For those of you able to attend, I will be praying for a bright sunny day. We had rainy weather in the Bay Area all this week. Hoping this will not interfere with any of your plans. Last year, it was a cold cloudy day. There were a few sprinkles but that did not stop the thousands of people that showed up to show their support to Life.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Walk for Life
This morning there will be a Walk for Life in the city of San Francisco. People from all over Northern California and other parts of the state will be coming together for one cause defending life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment