Friday, January 22, 2010

More pictures

Here are more pictures taken this week with my digital camera. Remember that I had told you husband purchased a new camera to use at work. And he gave me his old camera. I am so happy with it, because I just take the picture and right away I can share it with family via email or my blog. I also have myspace and facebook. But since I got familiar with the blog world, I rarely use those places. Well, Myspace more often, because most of my family have myspace. I get to communicate with them our update on what they are doing at the moment.

My sister is planning her sacramental marriage. I found out through her updates. I am happy because she has been married for seven years now and had not blessed her marriage in the church yet. We are all so happy for her and her family.

Back to the pictures, here is my knitting basket. I have a few skeins of yarn and a the book on how to crochet.

Next, this is the nativity scene that Mom let me borrow. The infant Jesus is the one I've had for a long time. He is dressed in a doctor's suit.
This is my prayer corner, on top of the buffet, you can see my favorite image of Jesus, Our lady of the rosary and our favorite Saints, St. Martin de tours, St. Martin de Porres, St. Jude, and St. Anthony. I have the candle on during the day and turn it off before bed. The rosary on the wall is a gift from my sister's compadres( god-daughter's parents).


And here is the newest addition to the family. Son's infant Jesus. Dressed in white and red with baby hat. All made by my dear Mother. Notice the pattern on the dress, a rose.





No comments:

Post a Comment