
As I was searching for some activities for my children to do this week at home. I came across some great blogs of Catholic Moms.
I was introduced to "Father Pine". It is a siloutte of a priest with his hand lifted like the shape of the cross. And dressed in colorful vestments that represent the liturgical colors of the year.
My sister has been using the liturgical color in her own home. She has a big cross on top of her tv armoire. Every liturgical season she changes the drape on the cross according to the specific liturgical color. I have been wanting to do the same at my house.
Thanks to Jenn over at Wildflowers and Marbles for sharing this idea with us. You can see more ideas at this other blog Catholic Icing.
Hola Rosario,
ReplyDeleteSoy Maria Eugenia del blog Loom Knitting and Something Else. Gracias por tu comentario referente a mi blog.
Ya te vine yo a visitar y me parece sensacional que nuestras creencias no se pierdan. Yo siempre me pongo en manos de Dios y la Virgen de Guadalupe y ellos siempre cuidan a mi hija y a mi y ahora a mi nieta que pronto llegara.
Que linda familia tienes. Felicidades.
Maria Eugenia