Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a great start this new year. I spent three great days at my Mom's house. We had a great New Years eve celebration. My sisters, Mom and I watched Movies all night and had some wine after dinner. We watched a movie about Father Pro. A martyr killed during the Mexican revolution. We also saw a new movie about the appararitions of Mary at Fatima. And then we saw another movie called "The perfect Gift".

On New Year's day we attended the evening mass. Then we went back home and had dinner. Saturday morning, my daughter joined my niece at her first Little Flowers Girls Club meeting of this year. They learned about St. Cecilia. They did a craft and said prayers. I love spending time with my sisters and Mom. We are always doing something that is learning about our Catholic Faith.

I returned home on Saturday. I wish I lived closer to my Mom's house so that I can visit her every day. Three days is not enough for me. But I must come back home, because children are starting school on Monday.

Well, I will be posting more on the coming days. We have more celebrations this month. And I want to share with you some of the great plans for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment