Saturday, April 30, 2011

Living Room

 
 
 

I moved furniture around in my living room.  One piece that belonged to my husband before we married, and I still continue to use is this cabinet for media storage.  This is its original look, but I added contact paper to the glass door to hide everything inside.  I got tired of the green palms contact paper.  I removed it and replaced it with another one.

I found the contact paper at the Dollar tree store.  There were different colors but I wanted a  neutral color that will go well with all the other furniture. I change  the  colors often, window linens, sofa and chair covers.

As you can see there's still clutter left in the living room, which I will target later in the afternoon.


Another change I made was in the wall decor.  My kids pictures are now here, next to the light swithch box.  I am going to cover it up some how, but still thinking how to do it.   This was the corner where the buffet table was before.

An the buffet table is now where the sofa was before the changes.


The buffet piece, serves as the Liturgical Feast table.  This are the new changes for the month of May.  To celebrate Pope John II beautification.  And Divine Mercy Sunday on May 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment