Monday, April 25, 2011

Honey I'm Home!

Today was my first day of working outside my home for a full day.  8 AM to 4:30 PM. 

Just for this week, I will be helping at my sister-in-law's taco truck.

My job is to take orders and little small duties like, chopping veggies.

Not bad for my first day. 

When I got home, husband was waiting for me.  Since he did not work today, he took care of our son who was a little sick this morning.

I left the beans cooking on the stove and gave husband  instructions to turn off after half hour. 

He also carpool after school.

I was glad I did not have to make or serve dinner.  I brought my kids their favorite tacos.  And hubby had already served himself some beans with "chicharrones" (pork rinds).

I washed dishes, and now after loading my safeway card with e-coupons, I am ready to go grocery shopping.

Thanks to the Krazy Coupon Lady for the great information on coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment