Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home Office part 1

I  am trying the new software from picasa 3, I have been wanting to add text to the pictures that I include in each of my post.  It has taken me a while, but I think I got it.  If anyone knows how to use this or has a better program let me know.


Here is a project that I have been working on.  I have been trying to organize my home office, to make it more useful.  And decrease the clutter that accumulates here.  I have some containers that I have been using and I wanted to keep them but make them look nicer.  

I was using this shoe box to hold the letter envelopes.  I added this contact paper I had in the attic and look how much nicer it looks now.

I will post more picture later.  , I have some papers to pick up that just fell all over the floor.  This is why I need a better organization in this room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment