Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Starting with yesterday,  met with the ladies for prayer.  We had another lady join us.  We read together a prayer, then read the stations of the cross, ended our hour with a dvd about the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  We spent last ten minutes commenting on the dvd. Next hour was spent, updating and getting to know more of each other.  Two hours go by so quick.



Today, I worked in my kitchen.  Putting away items that are not used often and getting rid of empty boxes, and organizing the pantry.  I added some spring touches to the decor.

Moved the dish drainer basket to the right side of sink, opening up more counter space for preparing meals.

Removed the window panels allowing more light to come in and placed decorative vases with colorful flowers.  The 3 tier plates in the above picture, were not been used in any way, and I kept moving it  from one place to another.  I was even thinking of giving it away.  Then a thought came to me, " use it to display your collectibles and the small icon of our Lady of Guadalupe".

I am hoping for Mother's day I can get the kitchen Madonna icon.  I already have a kitchen mobile that  my daughter made of the kitchen angels.  The kitchen angels are a creation of Waltzing Matilda, and idea taken from the book  Pascual and the Kitchen Angels.

Tomorrow's project finish home office.

No comments:

Post a Comment