Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's Blessings

Started my day with "quiet time" in my bedroom. Read the readings for today and wrote in my Journal. 

Then finished reading the first chapter of the book I'm reading.
This next picture is my bedside table.
 After my "quiet time", I went to check on my kids to see if they were ready to leave to school.
Then started on my first project.


I had already organized all of my lunch and to go tupperware.


The lids are in the bottom drawer, sorted into different categories, inside ziplock bags.
This method was not working for me.
So I thought, I needed to re-organized.


I emptied the drawer.
And vacuumed the dust.


I first tried this baskets,
but thought there were gaps in between,
this will not work.


I found this foldable fabric boxes, that I was using for books.
This will allow me to sort, into more categories.
And easier to find the correct lid.


first box, top right, oval and odd shape lids
2nd box, top left, microwave vent lids
3rd box, bottom right, square lids (all sizes)
4th box, bottom left, circle lids (all sizes)
on the right side( front of drawer) large rectangle lids



Do I have all the containers for those lids? Yes.  They are stored in another cabinet or are at the moment are being used in some way, or are waiting in the sink to be washed. I will organize the empty containers later this week.  I have already added this to my to do list.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love to fix things in the kitchen so they work better.

    ReplyDelete