Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prayer Group on Wednesdays

Today I met with my good friends.  To chat and pray.  I had so much to share with them today.  I introduced them to the 1000 gratitude journal. 

I gave them each a small journal to write their gratitude statements in.  I talked about Ann's Book, and how I wish it was in Spanish so that they could also read it.

We read the Gospel reading for today and commented on it.

We ended our one hour meeting with prayer for our own petitions.  And we planned next week's meeting.  We will have our kids with us, so we are planning to make an activity with them, the stations of the cross and pray the rosary. 

I love the time I spend with this wonderful ladies.  We are trying to recruit more to come and have a wonderful time reading the scriptures and sharing our testimonies of how God has worked in our life. 

Keep praying for me and the prayer group.

God bless you all, abundantly.



No comments:

Post a Comment