There is much to be thankful in our home. But there is also lots to pray for. For those that know what I have been through in the last few days, thank you for your prayers.
I try not to share too much of my personal problems. But I do share with a few of my followers, that have uplifted me and prayed with me during my daughter's surgery and recovery. I thank them, for always having an uplifting comment. I know they are praying for me. I thank God for them and pray that they be blessed.
I hold on to God's promise of protection and know that things will get better.
Today is my weekly prayer group meeting. I will be praying for all of you. Take care and have a blessed day.
Hey...I 'met' you on Kathi Lipp's blog and saw that you commented back about my comments to you. Wanted you to know I was still praying and it's great to put a "face" with a name now! (as I can see your pictures on the right!).
ReplyDeleteIsn't the internet amazing...bringing two women together that would never even "meet" without being online! :)
Lori
I feel the same way Lori. It is a joy to meet you online and know the person who has been praying for me. Things are starting to look much better and I know God is working in our life. I sent my first text message today, and I hope it has a positive effect. Praying for a good outcome. God bless you also.
ReplyDelete