Here are a few pictures:
I replaced file cabinet with this white drawers, is much taller and it stores all kinds of office supplies.
This is now the craft and homework area for my son.
Notice the little shelf, displaying his gifts to Mom.
The file cabinet is in the corner. Its the same height as the desk.
They both have wheels, so they are easy to move around if needed.
On top, I have magazines, scratch paper, big envelopes, and crafts supplies.
Underneath the desk are more file crates.
I still have to go through each and purge anything that is not useful.
One is for Faith Formation Class.
Here is my favorite picture.
No clutter on the floor.
I am able to move the chair from one desk to the other.
The cart hold more file holders for
paid bills, receipts, and income stubs.
Now here are some before pictures of the office.
The bookshelf are in the hallway towards the laundry room.
Sharing at:
No comments:
Post a Comment