
Friday, I re-organized the pantry. I still do not feel is the way I want it to be, but its the best I can do.
Then I got an idea. Why don't I change some things around to make it more easier for me to get things while preparing food and serving.
Here are the before pictures:
These two cabinets, have been the same for almost four years. All my glass ware on the left side and the ceramic ware on the other side. I had the spices on the right side cabinet until I purchased the spice organizer from Tupperware.
I removed most of the glass ware from top shelfs. Organized the champagne flutes on the highest shelf. And wine glasses.
Bottom shelf, placed bowls, and flat plates.
This corner, is where I keep spice carousel,
potatoes, onions, cooking oil, and cooking utensils.
Tool caddy is from Pampered Chef.
Coffee Mugs and bevarage glasses. A section for all the teas, and one basket for breakfast mix, and one for instant coffee and coffee creamer.
Sometimes you need your ingredients close to where you need them. And I think this will work great. Now that I have the Ninja blender, I plan to make great breakfast smoothies for the kids. During the summer great refreshing juices. I might even make some non-alcoholic margaritas or pina coladas.
I got the Ninja blender at Target. $5 off regular price plus 5% discount for using my red card. I will still use my old blender for salsas and other cooking needs. The Ninja is exclusively for bevarages.
I hate it when I just used the blender for making a hot sauce and the kids want to make a smoothie. I have to wash the blender well to avoid a bad taste in their smoothies.
And I still have the old fashion blender (morcajete). My mother gave it to me as a wedding gift. Husband loves homemade jalapeno salsa in the morcajete.
Next project coming up, under the sinks organization. Coming soon!
Sharing at A bowl full of lemons
And:
Your kitchen cabinets are so pretty. Good job with all the organizing!
ReplyDelete